Friday, June 06, 2014

NEWFANGLED 2 HAPPENED AND 3 HAPPENS IN AUGUST

So I haven't blogged in months, but whatever, I've been writing, reading, and going to readings. I forgot to post about the second Newfangled reading that happened back on May 9, 2014 (the night before my fortieth birthday). Newfangled 2 was a blast. It was again at the Bureau of General Services--Queer Division, and the readers were Joey De Jesus, Ryan Doyle May, and Roberto Montes. Here are some photos taken by the Bureau at the reading (from top to bottom: Roberto Montes, Ryan Doyle May, Joey De Jesus, and me).

Newfangled 3 is happening on Saturday, August 9, at 7:00 p.m. at the Bureau of General Services--Queer Division. The readers that night will be Lawrence Kaplun, Rickey Laurentiis, and Robert Whitehead. Come and check it out. I'll post a reminder again as we get closer to the event.

No comments: