Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Upcoming Publications, Besides the Book

So with nothing better to blog about, or perhaps for a lack of interest in actual blogging, I'm going to just mention some upcoming publications, besides my first full-length collection of poetry, Purpose and Devil Piss, being released by Sibling Rivalry Press on October 8, 2013.

At some point this fall, my poem "Gay Life During Wartime" will be published on The Nervous Breakdown.

And also at some point in the remainder of this year or possibly early next year, my short story "Lunch" will appear in an upcoming issue of the gay short-fiction journal Jonathan, also by Sibling Rivalry Press.

That's it for now. Hopefully I'll have more publication announcements down the road.

I'll certainly be listing more readings as each one gets closer.

No comments: